What could be causing my 28 yr old daughter to have uncontrolable jerking all over her body?

She is seeing a neurologist, but Im not sure I am happy with his diagnosis. He says she has essential tremors. This started about 10 months ago. After numerous trips to the ER , one night she had 3 seizures back to back. When she has these body jerks they can last up to 2 hrs. Any info would be appreciated. ... show more She is seeing a neurologist, but Im not sure I am happy with his diagnosis. He says she has essential tremors. This started about 10 months ago. After numerous trips to the ER , one night she had 3 seizures back to back. When she has these body jerks they can last up to 2 hrs. Any info would be appreciated. She is also having trouble with anxiety and depression due to these problems. She is embarrassed about these spells she is having. If anyone has or knows anyone with similar symptoms, please reply. She is on several meds , but her head and hands still shake , but not as bad as they were.
14 answers 14