information on car crash/accidents?

i want to know information on local car crash's t and accidents that occured recently

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I used to work for a Suzuki/Subaru dealer and I loved to drive, I worked in service and sales at different car dealerships and have had driving and crash courses(we would crash cars on purpose to see how same they were) on many different makes. Subaru's are probably the safest cars out there. I was at work one day and went to run an errand for the service department. I wanted to take the Subaru service car. I got stuck taking the Suzuki. I got into a small car accident but the way the car reacted to the accident, well I am now unemployable because of the pain I am in. I have been disabled by this small accident. Had I been driving a Subaru I would still be working today. Why? Subaru has passive as well as active safety features, built better to absorb impacts and better handling. Thanks to the Suzuki I am in constant pain.

In answer to your question, yes they are okay cars they look good and if mmaintained properly they can last, but all cars can if they are m,aintained. Are they safe NO!

Buy a Subaru, Honda or Toyota

There are a few places you can look up on the information

regarding the local car crashes and accidents that occurred

recently.

They are : (1) at the local police department; (2) at the local

road transport ministry ; (3) at the local AAM office; (4) from

the local newspapers and it's websites in the Internet.

People often ask, "what should I do after a car accident?" Car accidents can be traumatic, life changing events that if not handled with the proper care and expertise, can negatively impact the rest of the victim's life. In this article, I go through step by step what you should do if you sustain injury in a car accident.

• buch

It is determined by the severity of the harm. If he with no trouble acquired a concussion or a damaged bone or two, most often in a single day and probably one more day for commentary. If he needed to have surgical procedure as a result of interior bleeding or shattered bones it would be weeks or months.

A car accident can be a truly scary event especially if you are the injured party.The car insurance agency involved in the road accident although sympathetic to the victims are not easy to handle with, despite many people regard those cases as extremely easy. The process of filing a car accident claim and receiving a compensation can stretch in time, but it is worth waiting as in most of the cases you get fully reimbursed for the repairs done to your car.

You need to talk with an experienced car accident attorney. He will give you the best opinion and help you to get the compensation.

You can find any information realted to car crash and how to get lawyer from www.townduiattorney.com/car-accident-lawyers-nyc/

look in ur local paper