Please help me with the spelling of this restaurants/bars names in West Port CT?Countie's and Splashes?

I know how to pronaunce, but I don't know how to spell the names. Also I know that they are in West Port, Connecticut and are very popular places. I don't know if they are restorants or bars or lounges or discotecs but is very immportant for me to have that information. Contie, Countie, Countie's...... show more I know how to pronaunce, but I don't know how to spell the names. Also I know that they are in West Port, Connecticut and are very popular places. I don't know if they are restorants or bars or lounges or discotecs but is very immportant for me to have that information. Contie, Countie, Countie's... Splashie, Splashie's, Splashes... Does any of this rings the bell? Thank you very much for your help!
1 answer 1