Majoring in Biochemistry/Chemistry or Biology/Chemistry. What kinds of things can I do to choose which one?

I am about equally well at Chemistry and Biology and I am very good at Calculus. No exposure to physics. My main academic interests are immunology emerging infectious diseases and genetics. My number one driving force for becoming a doctor is because my mom died of leukemia so i am interested in leukemia, aml... show more I am about equally well at Chemistry and Biology and I am very good at Calculus. No exposure to physics. My main academic interests are immunology emerging infectious diseases and genetics. My number one driving force for becoming a doctor is because my mom died of leukemia so i am interested in leukemia, aml in particular. I just want to know like the difference btw the two or what classes can i take to make the distinction btw biochem and bio with a double major in chem very obvious to me....cuz now its like they are exact same