Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

How can I make my punches hurt? I'm talking punches like a fist.?

I want to be able to defend myself better incase anything ever happens... I live in a dangerous enviornment.

What takes part in making your fist hit harder?

Best Answer

The biggest mistake people who are not fighters usually do is swing as hard they can, forgetting that their fist must be kept tight upon contact. When making your fist make sure that you do not have your thumb tucked under your fingers. If you do that you will dislocate it. That said you can practice making your grip/fist tighter with wrist curls using low weights (2 1/2 pounds) with multiple reps. Also practice making a tight fist regularly and buy a heavy bag. You will notice how much it hurts if you forget to hold your fist tight. The heavy bag is hard so it will prepare you for someone's face. The two best places to hit someone in the face are their ear (messes the person's balance up) or the nose (very painful). Since you are a woman, remember that if you are fighting a man, without question go for his nuts. Your leg - foot are much more powerful than your arm-fist. A swift kick in that area is your best line of attack.

Source(s): Life Experiences

If your a woman, always am for the family jewels first on the male, and then run (any man that would fight a woman is not all there). If it's a chick, (First say I'd rather not fight, if she persist) then take your off hand (make a hard fist), which would be your none writing hand and throw it as hard as you can at her nose. Most people male or female usually show you what they are willing to do after you hit them in the nose HARD! (make sure it is straight, hard and fast, with your fist balled tight). If they want to fight, then at least you have showed them your willing to defend yourself.

After that sweetie, allow your self to just go with the flow (make sure you breath), keep your eyes open, chin tucked into your chest, and look for ways to put both of your fists on her face. You may want to find a local gym too little lady. God bless you for asking.

MR

MR

the form you will hit harder is putting your weight into your punches. Being in good stability and using your finished physique to grant the punch will upload alot of potential on your punches. Plant your ft firmly, torque your waist (twist into the punch), snap your shoulder forward and rotate your fist inward upon result. Hitting a heavy bag will help additionally. merely make certain your palms are secure with wraps or gloves.

change your environment. If you are asking questions like this the solution to your problem is much more serious than hardening up your fists. Punching is ineffective against a gun.

Twist your fist to the left upon contact.

step into it, twist your body into it and snap out your arm....also, as mentioned above, turn your punch over....so all your knuckles are parallel to your opponets lip. And also aim for the chin...its called "the button" for a reason.

yes u can if u r not a pathetic weakling

throw your body into it