Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Is David Hasselhof Michael Knight or Mitch Buchannon for you?

How do you think he'll be remembered? Personally, for me he's Michael, because I used to watch and like Knight Rider (I WAS JUST A KID, OK?!), but didn't watch Baywatch. What do you think?

Favorite Answer

For me, David will always be Michael Knight-I loved that show and KITT(the car)was awesome!! I remember when David also played Michael's "twin",Garthe-now that man was really evil and jealous to boot! I can see it now-Michael driving KITT,and Garthe

behind the wheel of KARR(the prototype for KITT)-what a battle that would have been!!

David Hasselhof is, and always will be, Michael Knight. It was one of those shows that was before it's time, like the Robotech cartoons. The whole idea of having a car that (until the last season or so) was invulnerable, talk, and had it's own personality were really inventive. And as Michael Knight, his character represented the lone hero image, upholding ideals that just do not seem to be as cherished as they used to be - honor, loyalty, courage, bravery, manners - they're just outdated ideas to most people these days, but some of us do still remember.

• ?

Both to me, just like Sean Connery, James Moore, and Pierce Brosnan are all 007

Mitch Buchanan always. knight ridder was much before, and has faded from public memory.

michael knight

Both

who the hell is mitch buchanon?