lisa
lisa asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Do you think there will be tickets available to the MU/Neb game in Lincoln on Sat, Nov 4 outside the staduim?

I have 2 tickets for my husband and I, but am looking for tickets for my sister and brother-in-law. I've heard that it's sold out, but have seen plenty of people offering their extra tickets for sale at other games.

We are Mizzou fans, but need to be in Lincoln for a play at Neb Weslyan at 7:00pm. Great opportunity to cheer on the Tigers but sister and bro-in-law won't go that early if no chance of tickets!

Favorite Answer

Call 402-472-3111 they have had single tix availble. You can check yahoo. and they had them as low as 125 each

There are always people selling there tickets on the way to the stadium, been to good ol' Memorial Stadium about 30 times, and will also be there again this weekend. Just be prepared to pay more than the usual $48. Yes, the games are always sold out, we're working on our NCAA record of 280 consecutive sellouts ongoing since 1962!

Welcome to Lincoln, Nebraska, the home of the best fans in all of college football!

GO BIG RED!

• b T

There are always ticket scalpers, but they are not cheap.

Go Huskers!!