If you have a poor credit score can you refinance and with which mortgage co do you suggest is fair?

I have a poor credit score but I have credit card debt and medical bills. I need to pay off. I have been in my home for five years got in a financial crisis lost my job that is why credit score went done. I have a job now.Now I need my equity to pay off debt. Do I have a chance due to poor credit now to refinance?... show more I have a poor credit score but I have credit card debt and medical bills. I need to pay off. I have been in my home for five years got in a financial crisis lost my job that is why credit score went done. I have a job now.Now I need my equity to pay off debt. Do I have a chance due to poor credit now to refinance? If I do can you refer me to a highly reputable/ fair mortgage company or any other suggestions for my situation. need help!! Thanks