Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

What does this image mean to you?

• Favorite Answer

all over gas stations and everyone has a different price. just like in ga where I live. they each have different prices. also everyone in a hurry to go places

My first instinct was ahhh, everyone is driving on the wrong side of the road!

I'm imagining in 2 years time when all those pretty trees are wiped out for yet more chain stores and highways. That's kinda sad. I think it means you can't escape commercialism.

Corporate Imperialism.

It makes me think that we're squeezing every last drop out of our planet. Too bad it's not renewable!! I wonder what were going to do when we've used it all up.

• ?

The image doesn't mean anything to me, although I do suddenly have the urge to drive somewhere.

It means that this is what Bush is making our boys fight for in Iraq...

globalisation