Which auto insurance carrier is best?

I want to find a reliable company. I've looked into Geico and Allstate... just don't know how they handle claims and things. Any input?

Favorite Answer

Auto insurance companies that record high levels of customer satisfaction benefit from customer behaviors that have positive financial implications, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2006 National Auto Insurance StudySM released today.

The study finds that overall customer satisfaction with auto insurers improves for a fourth consecutive year, although the rate of improvement has slowed. Overall satisfaction is measured based on performance in five factors. They are (in order of importance): interaction, billing and payment, policy offerings, price, and claims.

Amica ranks highest in customer satisfaction for a seventh consecutive year. Amica is followed in the rankings by Erie, State Farm and GEICO, respectively. American Family and the Automobile Club of Southern California rank fifth in a tie. USAA receives a higher overall score than Amica, but is not included in the rankings because it is only open to U.S. military personnel and their families.

Quality car insurance is best found by investing time, educating yourself and comparison shopping. To get multiple quotes at once from top companies go to:

http://www.insureme.com/landing.aspx?Refby=614506&...

(91% report saving money after getting multiple quotes)

Once again, shop around, get multiple quotes, and learn all you can about a policy before you buy car insurance.

Ron @ InsureMe

Get and compare quotes from different companies at - INSURERATES.INFO-

RE Which auto insurance carrier is best?

I recommend you to visit this web site where you can get quotes from the best companies: http://insuranceforcheap.info/index.html?src=2YAnn...

RE :Which auto insurance carrier is best?

Follow 10 answers

• Beth

Farm Bureau was rated #1 among auto body shops here in North Carolina last year for quickest claims check processing. I can't speak for their service in other states though.

Source(s): I work for 'em!!!
  • ?

State Farm

• twysty

For us progressive was the best because they have different levels of coverage. We have a newr suv that needs full coverage and then an older car with just liability on one policy and for this kind of coverage they had the best rate. Fortunately neither of us have been in an accident so I could not tell you about their claims process, but I have never heard anything negative.

Get insurance quotes

Progressive has good rates and they have better claims service than any other company

Source(s): ret agent