To female speedos haters?

Don't you question why it is you are so repulsed by the opposite sex's organ? You almost seem to RELISH the opportunity to tell a guy how gross they look in speedos. I described myself as fit, etc...just so you'd know I wasn't fat and hairy. Why is that egotystical, to the one of you who said so? My God...99% of females wear revealing swimsuits to the beach, and 99% of those who do don't look good. You're such hippocrites. Please, I don't enjoy seeing your odd shaped breasts, cellulite, love handles, piercings, tattoos, crotch stubble...or outlines of anything down there. Utter hippocrites.

Favorite Answer

lmao ... @ crotch stubble...

I've never looked at speedos being a funky thing on guys. Ben Stiller was so cute in his speedo.

Besides why are people so hung up on what they look like in a bathing suit? Are you there to impress someone? Is there ever a time that anyone can just be themselves without the stress of wondering who is looking at them and what they are thinking?

I guess I just find happiness in the simpler things in life and have the concept of not wasting my energy on those who are insignificant.

• Meli

Don't you question why it is you are so repulsed by the opposite sex's organ?

Uh......... NO........

Contrary to what you might think there is NOTHING attractive about a penis..... or the outline of one.... or even the suggestion that one is there. A penis can give pleasure in other ways,if used correctly.

OH YES!!!!

But I wouldn't consider it an attractive part of the male anatomy.

Yes, the rest of the (fit) male body is quite attractive. There are many other swimsuit choices out there if you are looking to attract a woman.

showing that amount of skin is considered feminine these days chances are you will be thought of as a hot fit 30 year old, as long as you are not homophobic you'll be alright.

hahhaaa okok. truce. lets just not go to the beach at all.

It's so very European , long live the grape smugglers!!!

You wear a speedo? HAHAHAHAH

• grrl

Feel better now?