On Behalf Of All US Military Service Men and Women...We Demand an Apology...What say you?

As a paralyzed Vietnam Vet I will never forget John Kerry's traitorous remarks made years ago calling myself and my Brothers-in Arms all manner of names from "Baby-Killers" to "cowards" upon our return and now, our brave brothers and sisters are "stupid"? I want to state that,... show more As a paralyzed Vietnam Vet I will never forget John Kerry's traitorous remarks made years ago calling myself and my Brothers-in Arms all manner of names from "Baby-Killers" to "cowards" upon our return and now, our brave brothers and sisters are "stupid"?

I want to state that, 'Mr. John Kerry is not only a man of questionable honor but he should apologize for making statements that not only insult every brave young man and woman Serving but but give yet again, "Aid and Comfort to the enemy.

We will now do everything humanly possible to mobilize the Conservative Base not necessarily to Vote to support current policy and Incumbents but to vote "against the Democrats" and the Nancy Pelosi San Francisco Values that party holds to!

This was the best thing he could have done to energize our base!

Now, how will the Far Left Wong ACLU Adoring Liberal Dems explain away this one...

"He was mis-quoted" or maybe, "His statement was taken out of context" or maybe he meant it?
Update: The obvious responses that come from the far Left Wing ACLU Adoring Liberal Democrats hereing speak volumes! That's why this venue is a great medium for a huge segemnt of our society to see exactly what Liberals think of our sacrifice and service... aparently not much. The national members of the PVA will... show more The obvious responses that come from the far Left Wing ACLU Adoring Liberal Democrats hereing speak volumes!

That's why this venue is a great medium for a huge segemnt of our society to see exactly what Liberals think of our sacrifice and service... aparently not much.

The national members of the PVA will be following responses herein closely and we hope it ebergizes the Modreate Democratic and Cinservative base even further Base even more to get out and Vote!