Internet Explorer 7 problem?

upgraded to Internet Explorer 7 yesterday, and now I'm being told when I try to reply to Emails in Microsoft Outlook that I'm blocking cookies from the applicable page. The problem is, I'm not blocking ANY cookies in Internet Explorer; I am accepting 1st party, 3rd party, and "session" cookies. Any help?

Favorite Answer

Yes get away from that buggy *** software and at least go back to IE6 or get Firefox.

IE7 is a joke. Full of bugs and security exploits.

NEVER EVER use a Microsoft product that has not at least been on the market 6 months.

Source(s): YEARS of experience

You can try Firefox without uninstalling Explorer and see how it goes. It has a popup stopper and there's no need to uninstall Explorer.

You can get it from here, also check out the new photo software, V good, both free :)

http://www.sleekbytes.com/picasa-google.htm

as mentioned by others, make sure you let OTHERS install freshly released Microsoft products, then when the general moaning and groaning has happened and Microsoft dealt with it you can install yourself. lol. A good book to read on this topic would be "Microserf", only a novel but it paints a very accurate picture.

As i have said, There are lots of problems with the new version. You can wait for microsoft to fix this, or get thunderbird or lotus notes or any other email client

• Laura

This sounds more like a keyboard problem than a Vista or IE problem. Try using a different keyboard and see if the problem still exists.

Many people had to uninstall IE7 due to similar problems