I need help. I dont know what to do?

hey guys OK here goes. I come over to the USA on a HB2 working visa only valid for about 3 months I jumped the visa . I only got it to get into the country Cos i have a boyfriend here in the states We were suppose to get married asap but the lawyer said to wait cos it will be suspicious, My visa expired 8 months... show more hey guys

OK here goes. I come over to the USA on a HB2 working visa only valid for about 3 months I jumped the visa . I only got it to get into the country Cos i have a boyfriend here in the states We were suppose to get married asap but the lawyer said to wait cos it will be suspicious, My visa expired 8 months ago and still not married. I am getting worried. I hate being illegal and worry all the time. I miss my family and my friends back home. I talk to him about it and still nothing i do love him but i guess i have to take matters into my own hands. So i cant wait for him to marry me to get legal i think he is satisfied about the living arraingments and the fact that i am here now and feel no need for him to get married i think his selfish not to see my point of view in this..
How do i go about a backup plan? how do i get legal myself ? Any advise will be so much appreciated.