OK.. Military Veterans. . .. .. What are we gonna do about John Kerry and the Democratic Party?

I served our country(1981-1987). I remember being stabbed. I remember the first time I got shot at. Nobody ever forgets that. And I never regretted a moment of it. I did it for EVERYONE. All Americans. Isn't it about time. ONCE AND FOR ALL. To send a BIG message on election day and vote Republican. John... show more I served our country(1981-1987). I remember being stabbed. I remember the first time I got shot at. Nobody ever forgets that. And I never regretted a moment of it. I did it for EVERYONE. All Americans.

Isn't it about time. ONCE AND FOR ALL. To send a BIG message on election day and vote Republican. John Kerry's statement was an insult to every one of us. And he easily could have just apologized, and claimed he was tired or mis-spoke. HE DID NOT.
Are you pissed at the Democratic party? Are you going to SHOW IT and VOTE REPUBLICAN?