Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Didn't Kerry go too far this time? Shouldn't he resign?

It was bad enough when Mr. Kerry accused our troops in Iraq of sneaking around in the night terrorizing women and children in 2004, but today was totally over the line and shows why Mr Kerry is UNPATRIOTIC. His arogance to refuse to admit he was wrong is just not the stuff a United States Senator should be made of. He has gone too far this time and nothing short of his resignation is acceptable!

Favorite Answer

Kerry has spent 30 years stabbing the military in the back, I am not sure what his motivation is, but he has been an anti-american hack since he got back from VietNam. I am not sure, but I think he must have been the guy the movie 'The Manchurian Candidate' was about. There is no way that anyone that hears the whole speach can believe what Kerry says now,about the insult being intended for Bush. Kerry thinks soldiers are stupid, he has been pretty clear about his feelings. Kerry did his best in 2004 and was the one person who could possibly run for the Democrats and lose to W. Now, in 2006, he is determined to outdo his 'success' in 2004, and help a horrendous republican party keep the house. Way to go, Kerry!

Kerry should resign and never show his face in the public arena again. Now the dummycrats have to try and make people believe he meant something else and had a brain lapse which made the words come out wrong. The first step they took was to try and blame republicans for the backlash that has developed. Wise up and keep those nut cases like Him out of office. The left wing has spent too long in make believe land to handle truths.

Absolutely he should resign . I'd like to see him sell his pompous

rhetoric to our troops ; and I'd love to send him over there in person to do so .He's always been a disgrace . During the Viet Nam war he sided with the enemy and got his picture hung with communist heroes in their war museum . He got to be a communist hero-by causing our American P.O.W.'s to endure torture every time his broadcasts were heard against U.S. troops . John McCain was one of those P.O.W.'s who can thank John Kerry for the torture . I'd like to know why Kerry hasn't been tried for treason ?

• Do you really think Kerry was maligning the troops? It's the same speech he's used countless times, and he messed up a word. What he wanted to say was "...if you don't you get US stuck in a war in Iraq." In other words, he was jabbing at the President.

Incidentally, I find it kind of amusing that you find Kerry arrogant for refusing to admit he is wrong. How many innocents have to die before the President admits it just wasn't worth it?

Your response eagerly anticipated if you actually wish to have a conversation on the subject. Cheers!

Source(s): johnkerry.com - read his remarks

John Kerry stinks! He does not have a way with words so he should keep his mouth shut.

LISTEN, THE PEOPLE OF MASSACHUSETTS DIDN'T EVEN WANT TED KENNEDY TO RESIGN AFTER HIS ''ACCIDENT'' IN WHICH A YOUNG GIRL

WAS MURDERED -UH, SORRY, KILLED...SO WHY WOULD THEY ASK KERRY TO RESIGN? MASSACHUSETTS IS A LIBERAL/DEMOCRATIC STATE AND THAT'S THAT.

In my opinion it is not John Kerry that owes the troops and the country an apology, its George W. Bush for manipulating the American public to suit his own greedy agenda.

I admire Mr Kerry. He tells it like it is. I was in the ilitary and I can tell you this....Most did not have a very good education. That's the facts.

Wake up America !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerry vomits again.

Mr. Kerry volunteered to lead troops in battle in our first Vietnam. Mr. Bush chickened-out and hid behind his family's money to avoid service. Who should resign?

Mr. Bush should resign, in case you are wondering.