helpme1 asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

What do you think of the Medicare perscription drug plan?

I hear there are a lot of elderly that are having a hard time with it. I guess it not all cracked up to be what Bush said. And it's been almost a year now.. so now that suffient time has passed, what do you think?

Favorite Answer

After they get to 2500.00 or so Medicare won't pay for the next 2000.00 or so. My philosophy is that if they need Medicare coverage, they can't afford that. Plus the price they have to pay for that medicare is ridiculous. I am medicare and there's some of my drugs they won't even cover. I think he sits in his butt in the white house thinking he knows what is best for everyone when the only people that have it made is him.

sucks

• rpoker

i'm sorry but it Sucks!