Sex vs. Violence in video games?

Alright, I'm not the type of guy that has anything against either. But, Hugh Hefner (Yeah, that guy) came up with a valuable point: "Don't you think it'd be better for the world to be exposed to sex rather than violence? There would be a lot less deaths." Just think about this. GTA and... show more Alright, I'm not the type of guy that has anything against either. But, Hugh Hefner (Yeah, that guy) came up with a valuable point: "Don't you think it'd be better for the world to be exposed to sex rather than violence? There would be a lot less deaths."

Just think about this. GTA and Mortal Kombat have been out for years, and no problem.

But the hot coffee cheat pops up for GTA, and there's pandamonium. Noone's dying, noone's getting hurt. I think it's stupid to be hypocritical like that and kill a game for having a sexual content, and not kill it for decapitations and deaths,

I completely agree with that, feedback?