coach asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Is troy brown a future hall of famer?

Favorite Answer

Maybe the Patriots Hall of Fame but never in Canton. Don't get me wrong love the guy he does what needs to be done to win but if a player like Art Monk can't make it Brown never will.

It's the Hall of Fame, if Art Monk can't make it Troy Brown sure won't. Heck I'm not even sure Curtis Martin will make it so even saying you have the Stats doesn't mean you will get in.

im a huge pats fan and what troy brown has done for us is ridiculous.. he never complains even when we used him on defense.. he stepped up his game and was SOLID! However, he is not going to go to canton.. if that did happen i would be disappointed in away because canton is for the BEST OF THE BEST! Not the best out of the team.. he deserves being in the pats hall of fame for sure!

• Jim G

Troy is a solid NFL veteran and has done much for my Pats and will make their Hall but not the overall Hall.

not likely. his stats are a little better than average and that doesn't make a HOF'er. If he was a primary target on another team his stats would've been better but I'm sure he's glad where he's at.

nope...maybe for his high school team.

• Who??????????