? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文文法-不知道錯在哪裡><!!

請大家幫忙說明有問" error recognition" 的問題..因為我都找不到錯在哪裡耶.

其中有一個( ) 是錯的!! 共15題~~謝謝...

1.( Some managers) receive (the cash) as (a monthly bonus) for (the good job) they have down.

2. (The business) and (traffic) have increased in (the area) surrounding (the new construction).

3.(The supervisor) promised (the assistant) who had (the most seniority) that he'd get (promotion) soon.

4.Let me know if (the phone rings) because I'm expecting (the call) from (a client) in (the Netherlands.)

5. (Our) clients (they) seem satisfed with the computer system (we) set up for them.

6. The paris branch of our bank _____ five years ago today. 答案是"opened" 但為何不能用 "has opened"??

7. Since she's been told that she (would have) seniority and (can ask) for a transfer, she (should look) for an opening in other departments and (submit)a request.

8.The committee agrees that a solution (must be) found right away, but the members (cannot) agree on what it (should be) or who (might have been) the best people to implement it.

9. The procedures that we (must follow) when we (will have) problems (using) the new copier (are posted.)

10. I (would to do) it if I (could), but I can't, so I (wouldn't) even try.

11. Her mother, who (passed away) last year, (must be) a remarkable woman if she (could take) care of a house, raise five children, and work at her family's store all at the same time.

12. When you (realized) you (may have) difficulty arranging last month's conference you (should have) told me so that i (could have) gotten some people to volunteer.

13. The new software training program that (will be set up) (ought to improve) our employees' skills dramatically so that they (could produce) much more graphic material and (increase) their productivity.

14. You (may think) that this restaurant (might not have) great food because of its simple look, but you (can believe) me when I tell you that your taste buds (will have been) pleasantly surprised.

15. A problem (it) has caused (setbacks) and we have been forced (to change) the final date of completion if we want to avoid (being) penalized.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1.( Some managers) receive (the cash) as (a monthly bonus) for "(the good jobs)" they ......

2. (The business) and "(the traffic)" have......

3.(The supervisor) promised (the assistant) who had (the most seniority) that he'd get "(a promotion)" soon.

4.Let me know if (the phone rings) because I'm expecting "(a call)" from ......

5. (Our) clients "()" seem satisfed with the computer system (we) set up for them.

6. The paris branch of our bank _____ five years ago today. 答案是"opened" 但為何不能用 "has opened"?? 在此open是啟用的意思,時間點是五年前,所以用過去式。

7. Since she's been told that she "(have 不確定是否正確)" seniority and (can ask) for a transfer, she "(should be looking 語意如此較佳,但不確定)" for an opening in other departments and (submit)a request.

8.The committee agrees that a solution (must be) found right away, but the members (cannot) agree on what it (should be) or who "(might be)" the best people to implement it.

9. The procedures that we (must follow) when we "(have)" problems (using) the new copier (are posted.)

10. I "(would do)" it if I (could), but I can't, so I (wouldn't) even try.

11. Her mother, who (passed away) last year, "(must have been)" a remarkable woman if she (could take) care of a house, raise five children, and work at her family's store all at the same time.

12. When you (realized) you "(might have had)" difficulty .......

13. The new software training program that (will be set up) (ought to improve) our employees' skills dramatically so that they "(can produce)" much ......

14. You (may think) that this restaurant (might not have) great food because of its simple look, but you (can believe) me when I tell you that your taste buds "(will be)" pleasantly surprised.

15. A problem "()" has caused ......