維琪 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

有人可以救我嗎~~我的英文演講搞~~寫不出來

星期五就要上台了~~

可是我偏偏一點頭緒都沒有~~

怎麼辦?拜託趕快就我吧!!

而且我的文法又不好~~

我的題目是~ My favorite movie ~

謝謝大家的幫忙囉!!

我大概要說兩分半鐘

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My Favorite movie

I have watch before lots of movie but only one movie can let me remind,which is named"She's the man".It is talking about a woman act like his brother and come to the school his brother read.In the story begin. She is a man-like girl that his brother's girlfriend can't recognize she and her brother,and she have be quit by her football team because she is a woman.She decide to prove it that a woman can do like a man even better than a man.So she act like his brother and learn football very good.At the process of football practice ,she fall in love with a man that don't know she is a woman.In the end of the story she prove to the football team that woman can be better than a man in many times,and the man she loves become her boyfriend.

This is a good movie that I have ever seen before. If someone give me one more chance to see it again I will be very appreciate at him.

Thank you for your listening.花了15分鐘掰的 希望你喜歡

我把它當作一個英文作文來練習 以後有題目也可以問我唷

如果你這次滿意的話啦ˊˇˋ我是覺得加減用因該還ok

希望對你有幫助唷~哈哈 辛苦勒

.....知識貧民 快給我點點q拉

2006-11-01 00:30:11 補充:

糟糕耶 才五點ˊˇˋ 解救我這貧民吧....

Source(s): me ........給我大量點點