Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

維琪 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

有人可以救我嗎~~我的英文演講搞~~寫不出來

星期五就要上台了~~

可是我偏偏一點頭緒都沒有~~

怎麼辦?拜託趕快就我吧!!

而且我的文法又不好~~

我的題目是~ My favorite movie ~

謝謝大家的幫忙囉!!

Update:

我大概要說兩分半鐘

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My Favorite movie

I have watch before lots of movie but only one movie can let me remind,which is named"She's the man".It is talking about a woman act like his brother and come to the school his brother read.In the story begin. She is a man-like girl that his brother's girlfriend can't recognize she and her brother,and she have be quit by her football team because she is a woman.She decide to prove it that a woman can do like a man even better than a man.So she act like his brother and learn football very good.At the process of football practice ,she fall in love with a man that don't know she is a woman.In the end of the story she prove to the football team that woman can be better than a man in many times,and the man she loves become her boyfriend.

This is a good movie that I have ever seen before. If someone give me one more chance to see it again I will be very appreciate at him.

Thank you for your listening.花了15分鐘掰的 希望你喜歡

我把它當作一個英文作文來練習 以後有題目也可以問我唷

如果你這次滿意的話啦ˊˇˋ我是覺得加減用因該還ok

希望對你有幫助唷~哈哈 辛苦勒

.....知識貧民 快給我點點q拉

2006-11-01 00:30:11 補充:

糟糕耶 才五點ˊˇˋ 解救我這貧民吧....

Source(s): me ........給我大量點點
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.