1.From Internet, some information I learn that your company is famous 光電企業 in Taiwan. 是世界知名度頗高的企業。
2.I am interesting in the position very much, because it is full of challenge. 且我非常喜歡這份工作。
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. From the Internet, I have been well informed of the fact that your company is one of the most prestigious companies in the field of optical-electronics, not only in Taiwan, but also in the world.
2. I am deeply interested in the position, because it is full of challenges. What's more, I am really fond of this career.
3. I will enrich my knowledge in the field of this profession continuously; at the same time, with a positive attitude, I will acquire as many certificates related to this industry as possible.
4. Currently, I have already possessed several certificates, but I will manage to acquire more to enhance my core competence in this profession.
5. I am equipped with the ability to perform tasks on several pieces of software commonly used in offices, which, I believe, enables me to manage public affairs (in the company) with much efficiency.
6. My advantages lie in my responsibility, (my) will to make efforts, and (my) hard-working attitude.
7. My disadvantage consists in my deficiency of knowledge in this profession, which will be made up for with extra lessons I am going to take in my spare time.
8. (I do believe in the value of) teamwork. This is because better efficiency can be achieved through cooperation and teamwork. At the same time, questions or problems encountered while working out the solution can be answered or solved by teammates.
9. It is because I will work harder than others will in order to improve my efficiency at work.
團體工作是一個名詞呢? 還是一個句子呢? 這中文很奇妙
是不是要說 "所以" 我....... 呢?
請你把 It is because 改成 Consequently,Source(s): Yahoo Search/Dictionary + David, a translator and an interpretor