Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我把這些句子翻成英文,謝謝!急需..

1.From Internet, some information I learn that your company is famous 光電企業 in Taiwan. 是世界知名度頗高的企業。

2.I am interesting in the position very much, because it is full of challenge. 且我非常喜歡這份工作。

3.我不斷的加強自己的專業知識,並且積極考取專業證照。

4.目前我具備一些證,我還是會再考取更多證照充實自己的專業能力。

5.目前我具備一些辦公室軟體。我相信我處理公務會更有效率。

6.我的優點是負責,努力進取,辛勤工作。

7.我的缺點是專業知識尚不足,但我會利用業餘時間加強。

8.團體工作。因為大家分工合作可更加有效率且遇到不會的問題可請教別人。

9.因為我一定會比別人更努力進取,提高工作效率。

嗯嗯^^謝謝你!!我會認真去研讀的!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

你原先的英文也有點小問題

我幫你改一下

1. From the Internet, I have been well informed of the fact that your company is one of the most prestigious companies in the field of optical-electronics, not only in Taiwan, but also in the world.

2. I am deeply interested in the position, because it is full of challenges. What's more, I am really fond of this career.

3. I will enrich my knowledge in the field of this profession continuously; at the same time, with a positive attitude, I will acquire as many certificates related to this industry as possible.

4. Currently, I have already possessed several certificates, but I will manage to acquire more to enhance my core competence in this profession.

5. I am equipped with the ability to perform tasks on several pieces of software commonly used in offices, which, I believe, enables me to manage public affairs (in the company) with much efficiency.

6. My advantages lie in my responsibility, (my) will to make efforts, and (my) hard-working attitude.

7. My disadvantage consists in my deficiency of knowledge in this profession, which will be made up for with extra lessons I am going to take in my spare time.

8. (I do believe in the value of) teamwork. This is because better efficiency can be achieved through cooperation and teamwork. At the same time, questions or problems encountered while working out the solution can be answered or solved by teammates.

9. It is because I will work harder than others will in order to improve my efficiency at work.

註解:

5.

公務?

還是公司事務?

8.

團體工作是一個名詞呢? 還是一個句子呢? 這中文很奇妙

所以我放在teamwork前面的括弧如果加上去了

就會是一個完整的句子

以英文來說會比較合理

9.

我覺得開頭直接"因為"好奇怪喔

是不是要說 "所以" 我....... 呢?

因為翻譯的時候有點邏輯不通 從上下文的角度來看

如果是這樣

請你把 It is because 改成 Consequently,

Source(s): Yahoo Search/Dictionary + David, a translator and an interpretor