Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

any other 100% free dating sites besides plenty of fish??

i really need to be told i'm pretty... heh. i'm having a bad day.

me and my bf ended it today.....i guess thats the nice way of putting it. its so hard for me to meet people.... and i dont have the money to spend/waste on online dating....

and thats the truth.

i'm 22. not 15, btw--- cuz my post sounds really juvinile

Favorite Answer

Hi,

My friend tried a free dating service and it was on a site called, OKCupid. She met a man on there last April and they have been dating ever since.

well if you are needing to hear it, online dating would not be the best way. you are not going to get the instand gratification you are looking for. you do seem like a sweet girl though as you are actually willing to admit you need to hear that ;)

I haven't found anything free and after they still suck ,your just out of money and have a whole lot of spam sent to you tryposting on Craigs list..

hey beautiful! just email me and i'll tell you every day

myspace.com

OKAY,your so pretty!!

• horras

ME..