Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

any other 100% free dating sites besides plenty of fish??

i really need to be told i'm pretty... heh. i'm having a bad day.

Update:

me and my bf ended it today.....i guess thats the nice way of putting it. its so hard for me to meet people.... and i dont have the money to spend/waste on online dating....

and thats the truth.

i'm 22. not 15, btw--- cuz my post sounds really juvinile

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi,

My friend tried a free dating service and it was on a site called, OKCupid. She met a man on there last April and they have been dating ever since.

• 1 decade ago

well if you are needing to hear it, online dating would not be the best way. you are not going to get the instand gratification you are looking for. you do seem like a sweet girl though as you are actually willing to admit you need to hear that ;)

• 1 decade ago

I haven't found anything free and after they still suck ,your just out of money and have a whole lot of spam sent to you tryposting on Craigs list..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hey beautiful! just email me and i'll tell you every day

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

myspace.com

• 1 decade ago

OKAY,your so pretty!!

• horras
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

ME..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.