Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetProgramming & Design · 1 decade ago

Mailroom inventory database (Microsoft Access)?

How's everyone doing? I am trying to do a inventory database specifically for our mailroom department. The problem is that I am having a lot of difficulties doing it. Does anyone know a website or some templates I can look at that can help me create the database. I looked at the Microsoft.com website, and it really didn't help at all.

Favorite Answer

Have you looked at the possibility of of Filemaker Pro? It is very easy to use, and would probably fit what you are doing. If you need specific help with Access, let me know. I'd be more than happy to help.

Typically you can write your own. I have an ordering database that I wrote in Access that tracks information technology ordered by person. The technology is classed and sorted in the database. Other than writing your own, you could contract someone to develop one for you.