Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Serious question and not being funny. Is KC from KC and the Sunshine Band gay?

I have no problem with his chose of lifestyle. I was just curious.

Favorite Answer

LOL, I laugh because I know you are being serious in your questioning. I guess I never really cared about KC's sexuality assuming he is gay. "Not that their's anything worng with it".

I mean, That's the way I like it?? Yeah, KC I'm sure you do like it just like that.

:-)

I never head of him locking anything down with a woman or a man for that case but, I'm leaning pretty much towrad gay.

Yes he has been for ever but didn't say until a few years back. He waited for his dad to except him first before coming out.

Source(s): Vh 1
  • Jayna

Only on days that end with the letter "Y"

• Scotty

Yeah, I'm sure he's somebody's boogie man.....lol

Never occurred to me that he might be.

Heck YEAH!!!!!!