Research paper on the holocaust?

I am doing a research paper on the holocaust, Nazi war criminals... anyone know anything?

Well, what field at the holocaust are you studying? What are you seeking to turn out--what's the factor of your paper? A study paper is by no means JUST a study paper. Example: are you seeking to exhibit that the Nazis have been the worst seriel killers in historical past? Are you seeking to exhibit that even though the Jews have been in a trouble that led to dying that they nonetheless had desire? Are you seeking to exhibit how constant German residents reponsed to the holocaust? What? Also, the thesis assertion will also be modified. If some thing, simply write anything down and edit it in a while.

Yes, movie maker John Ford documented in photography the terrible remains of the concentration camps. He was there in person to do so. I also have an interesting book at home called "Three Against Hitler," where 3 Mormon teenagers helped fight the Nazi propaganda by distributing what the British radio reported. One of them paid for it with his life. I can send you a copy of the book if you contact me.

Could you be a little broader? You might want to narrow down the focus, and compile a list of relevant terms. Then check any recources that you have through school, and you also might want to search scholar.google.com. Just narrow down what you are going to write about first....

Perhaps watching Nazi Hunters on You tube. Goo luck.