Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 1 decade ago

any good websites which translate english into french for free and instantly?

do you know of any websites which will translate sentences into french, instantly? and for free?

Babelfish is good but quite inaccurate grammatically. It does give you a rough idea though. Alternatively you could always try and find someone who speaks French and ask them.

I've used most of the sites listed, and while they can be a useful tool, they are often gramatically incorrect. BTW...I'm a Spanish teacher and I ALWAYS know when my students have used a translator...so unless you're using it for pen pals, etc....do your homework!!!

i think you should try altavista babelfish because i've try it before and it can translate instantly in any languages and it can translate website too..

there are alot of these, but you should be careful, because they dont always translate them correctly, they dont take certain things into consideration when translating them...it s a computer after all.

www.freetranslation.com

sadly no free site can do that correctly....btw i'm french and saw the awfull translations these site propose !!

My favourite is

translation2.paralink.com

It's really quick and pretty realiable

Happy Translating!!

http://translation.langenberg.com/. You can pick differnt languages to translate to including spanish. chinese and italian for free.

babelfish. Go to altavista and then you find a link to babelfish

Find this on your browser and install it, it is very good.---- ImTranslator for IE

search transator in google