Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我改一下文法...

我要參加模特兒比賽可是我不敢讓我父母知道...當然也不敢請他們幫我改了...

I was really afraid if Seventeen’s Reader Model Contest won’t continue this year, I missed last year’s chance, but not this year’s! Modeling seems to be boring to me until I set my life’s goal as an actress or a performer: I realized that modeling is not only presenting fashion or posing, but showing confidence to the readers or spectators the fashion designing and that is not easy. So I change my mind to be a model, to earn some on-stage experience. Later on, I found out that modeling can be my life, too.

Seventeen is my favorite magazine, it’s realistic and I’ve always learned a lot while reading it, I dreamed that I can be in one of these beautiful pages. I always thought entering a contest will be a great way to be a model: you can prove yourself and get the prizes. I enter a model search this year but didn’t participate because I think it’s a scam, I saw this contest when I was depressed, I decided to put all my energy and strengths on this competition because it will be the best way to get in the competitive industry!

有意見順便提出來喔

Rating
    Favorite Answer

I was really afraid if Seventeen’s Reader Model Contest won’t continue this year, last year I missed my chance, but not this year! Modeling seems to be boring to me until I set my life’s goal as an actress or a performer; I realized that modeling is not only presenting fashion or your posing, but showing confidence to the judges and the spectators. So I changed my mind to be a model, to earn some on-stage experience. Later on, I found out that modeling can be my life too.

Seventeen is my favorite magazine, it’s realistic and cool, I’ve always learned lots after reading it, I dreamed that I could be in one of those beautiful pages.

I always thought entering contests is a great way to be a model; you can prove yourself and get the prizes. I entered a model contest this year but didn’t participate because I find out it could be a scam, when I was depressed, I saw this contest, so I decided to put all my effort and strengths on this competition, because it could be the best way to get in the competitive industry!

其實我覺得你寫的很不錯!

加油了!

Source(s): me

我直接改了,請參考

Last year, I missed Seventeen’s Reader Model Contest, and I couldn't tell how dissapointed I was. Thus, this year I signed it on time. I tell myself that I won't miss it again.

Modeling seemed to be bored to me before, however, I gradually realized that modeling is not only presenting fashion or posing, but showing confidence to the readers or spectators the fashion designing and that is not easy. Then I set my life’s goal as a professional actress or a performer, and I change my mind to start from being a model, to earn some on-stage experience. Later on, I found out that modeling can be my life, too.

Seventeen is my favorite magazine, it’s realistic and I’ve always learned a lot while reading it, I dreamed that I can appear in one of these beautiful pages. I always thought entering a contest will be a great way to be a model: you can prove yourself and get the prizes. I enter a model search this year but didn’t participate because I think it’s a scam, I saw this contest when I was depressed, I decided to put all my energy and strengths on this competition because it will be the best way to get in the competitive industry!

Source(s): myself
  • koka

for some parts i can't tell what you're trying to say