Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我改一下文法...

我要參加模特兒比賽可是我不敢讓我父母知道...當然也不敢請他們幫我改了...

I was really afraid if Seventeen’s Reader Model Contest won’t continue this year, I missed last year’s chance, but not this year’s! Modeling seems to be boring to me until I set my life’s goal as an actress or a performer: I realized that modeling is not only presenting fashion or posing, but showing confidence to the readers or spectators the fashion designing and that is not easy. So I change my mind to be a model, to earn some on-stage experience. Later on, I found out that modeling can be my life, too.

Seventeen is my favorite magazine, it’s realistic and I’ve always learned a lot while reading it, I dreamed that I can be in one of these beautiful pages. I always thought entering a contest will be a great way to be a model: you can prove yourself and get the prizes. I enter a model search this year but didn’t participate because I think it’s a scam, I saw this contest when I was depressed, I decided to put all my energy and strengths on this competition because it will be the best way to get in the competitive industry!

有意見順便提出來喔

3 Answers

Rating
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I was really afraid if Seventeen’s Reader Model Contest won’t continue this year, last year I missed my chance, but not this year! Modeling seems to be boring to me until I set my life’s goal as an actress or a performer; I realized that modeling is not only presenting fashion or your posing, but showing confidence to the judges and the spectators. So I changed my mind to be a model, to earn some on-stage experience. Later on, I found out that modeling can be my life too.

Seventeen is my favorite magazine, it’s realistic and cool, I’ve always learned lots after reading it, I dreamed that I could be in one of those beautiful pages.

I always thought entering contests is a great way to be a model; you can prove yourself and get the prizes. I entered a model contest this year but didn’t participate because I find out it could be a scam, when I was depressed, I saw this contest, so I decided to put all my effort and strengths on this competition, because it could be the best way to get in the competitive industry!

其實我覺得你寫的很不錯!

加油了!

Source(s): me
  • 1 decade ago

我直接改了,請參考

Last year, I missed Seventeen’s Reader Model Contest, and I couldn't tell how dissapointed I was. Thus, this year I signed it on time. I tell myself that I won't miss it again.

Modeling seemed to be bored to me before, however, I gradually realized that modeling is not only presenting fashion or posing, but showing confidence to the readers or spectators the fashion designing and that is not easy. Then I set my life’s goal as a professional actress or a performer, and I change my mind to start from being a model, to earn some on-stage experience. Later on, I found out that modeling can be my life, too.

Seventeen is my favorite magazine, it’s realistic and I’ve always learned a lot while reading it, I dreamed that I can appear in one of these beautiful pages. I always thought entering a contest will be a great way to be a model: you can prove yourself and get the prizes. I enter a model search this year but didn’t participate because I think it’s a scam, I saw this contest when I was depressed, I decided to put all my energy and strengths on this competition because it will be the best way to get in the competitive industry!

Source(s): myself
  • koka
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

for some parts i can't tell what you're trying to say

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.