為什麼用getting married?

He is getting married.他將要結婚了 是未來式 為什麼married要用過去式?

可以用getting marry嗎?可用 He is going to get married嗎

Rating
    Favorite Answer

married 在這裡是當作形容詞用的過去分詞(pp), 作"結婚了的"解. 因為是形容詞, 所以只能用pp, 不能用 getting marry, 因為marry是動詞.同樣的句型還有- He is getting promoted. 他快要升官了.- I am getting admitted by NTU EMBA. 我快被台大EMBA錄取了.可以用marry這個動詞, 但是用法就不一樣囉, marry是"嫁或娶"的意思. 例句如下:- John will marry Selena next month. 約翰下個月要娶瑟琳娜.- Selena will marry John next month. 瑟琳娜下個月要嫁給約翰.He is going to get married.也是正確的, 等於 He will get married.

Source(s): TOEIC 910的我

不過 be going to 與 will 還是有差別

be going to 有未來肯定的意思

will 也是有未來,但不代表一定肯定

• 小方

get married 是慣用的"要結婚"之意, 而get 的詞性在此為連綴動詞, 依文法翻的話就是即將變成結婚的/已婚的, 至於He is going to get married. 是正確的. He is getting to marry (則要加上to + 人), 表示和誰結婚, getting marry就變兩個動詞, 文法有誤.

• Sophie

He is going to get married and he is getting marry........both are corrent, of course, you can say that, but in the oral conversation, people use "He is getting marry/married" often.

I assume you know that is going to = will, but why is going to? Means he/she is actually going to do the action, means that's certain things for sure. Will.......is not for sure then is going to....do you know what I mean?

So, entire marry things, you are gonna use a lot of "-ing"......for example, he is going to cut the cake, or you can say he is gonna cut the cake, "subject verb gonna" = "is going to", more oral, more local speaking if you know what I mean. But don't use gonna in the writing paper.....haha. Some words just fit either in speaking or writing......

Good luck to your friend........

PS. I just got married......hehe~

Source(s): me

Hi all,

Getting married means... P.P. [Grammar] a present participle

現在分詞

就是現在在進行中而即將要發生(在未來的事)的一件事.

2006-10-30 05:46:46 補充:

getting marry? (wrong)He is going to get married! (correct)

Source(s): 我是澳洲客

married在此作形容詞用..而非動詞

意思為婚姻的