melo asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我把下列的文章翻譯成英文。。。20點

請幫我翻譯以下的文章。請用比較簡單比較易懂的單字來表示,希望不要用翻譯軟體。因為是speech要用的。

在我人生中,有一雙鞋子對我有很大的意義。它是我第一雙貴重的明星籃球鞋,同時也代表著一段有著不同文化的友誼和難忘的回憶,這段友誼對我有著很大的意義。

在國中時,班上轉來了一位同學,說著一口有點破的中文。他是一位在美國長大的台灣人。喜歡交朋友的我,自然地和他變成要好的朋友。我們有著共同的興趣"打籃球",喜歡聽嘻哈音樂。所以我們總是一起打籃球,一起分享著不同國家的文化。由於我喜歡美國黑人的風格,所以總是喜歡聽他說著有關美國黑人的任何事,一起分享黑人文化。在十五歲的生日時,收到了他的生日禮物,一雙喬丹籃球鞋。這是我第一雙這麼貴的鞋,所以我很珍惜、也很感動。但國中畢業後,他回美國了,我們之間失去了聯絡。至今,我仍保存這雙被我穿舊的球鞋,看到鞋我就會想起那段美好的回憶。

這是一段難忘的友誼。從他之中,我學到了很多不同文化的東西。對我而已,這雙鞋不僅是個珍貴的生日禮物,更是一段友誼的見證,所以我將永遠保留它。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

In my life, I had a pair of shoes which had important significance for me. It was my first and valuable shoes and it also represented a memory which had a different culture and good friendship. The friendship was so important for me and I never forgot it.

During the junior high school time, our class had a transferor who had poor Chinese. He was a Taiwanese who was bored in the US. Because I liked to meet friends, he and I became good friends. We both liked to play basketball and listen to “hip hop.” Moreover, we always played basketball together and shared about the information of different culture. Because I like the style of Africa American, He always told me lot of things about Africa American. One time, in my birthday party of fifteen years old, he gave me a pair of shoes which was the brand, Jodan. This was the first time that I had a valuable gift and I liked it so much. However, after graduated from junior high school, he came back to America. We missed the connection from that time.

Now I still keep the shoes which are old and I always remember that we even had a good memory at that time. For me, it is an unforgettable friendship and I also learned so many different cultures from him. Furthermore, the shoes are not only the presents that I have but also a demonstration of our friendship. I will keep it in my deep mind and never forget about it.

Source(s): 自己

In life, a pair of shoes have very big meaning to me in me

在我人生中,有一雙鞋子對我有很大的意義。

It is the first pair of valuable stars of mine basketball shoes, represent a section of friendship with different culture and unforgettable remembrance at the same time, this section of friendship has very big meaning to me.

它是我第一雙貴重的明星籃球鞋,同時也代表著一段有著不同文化的友誼和難忘的回憶,這段友誼對我有著很大的意義。

In junior middle school, a classmate transfers in the class, is speaking Chinese pointed out of having

在國中時,班上轉來了一位同學,說著一口有點破的中文。

He is Taiwanese who U.S.A. grew up

他是一位在美國長大的台灣人。

I liking making friends, and he become the best friend naturally..

喜歡交朋友的我,自然地和他變成要好的朋友。

We have common interests " Play basketball " ,Like listening to Hi Kazakhstan's music.

我們有著共同的興趣"打籃球",喜歡聽嘻哈音樂

So we always play basketball together, are sharing the culture of different countries together.

所以我們總是一起打籃球,一起分享著不同國家的文化。

Because I like the Afro-American's style, so always like hearing from him anything about Afro-American, share black culture together.

由於我喜歡美國黑人的風格,所以總是喜歡聽他說著有關美國黑人的任何事,一起分享黑人文化。

On the birthday of 15 years old, have received his birthday gift, a Jordan's basketball shoes

在十五歲的生日時,收到了他的生日禮物,一雙喬丹籃球鞋。

This is first pair of such expensive shoes of mine, so I treasure, very moved very much.

這是我第一雙這麼貴的鞋,所以我很珍惜、也很感動。

But after graduating from junior middle school, he has gone back to U.S.A., lose getting in touch with between us.

但國中畢業後,他回美國了,我們之間失去了聯絡。

So far, I am still kept this pair to wear the old plimsoll by me, see I will remember that section of bright remembrance with shoes.

至今,我仍保存這雙被我穿舊的球鞋,看到鞋我就會想起那段美好的回憶。

This is a section of unforgettable friendship

這是一段難忘的友誼。

From he, I have learnt the thing of a lot of different culture.

從他之中,我學到了很多不同文化的東西。

To me, this pair of shoes is not only a precious birthday gift, but also witness of a section of friendship, so I will keep it forever

對我而已,這雙鞋不僅是個珍貴的生日禮物,更是一段友誼的見證,所以我將永遠保留它。

Source(s): 自己!!