Why is my spades account suspended for 2 days?

I was able to log onto a room, and sit down at a table where it was 4 players(full game) before I could blink my eye I was booted from the room, I never sais anythig, now It says I am banned until halloween before I can log into any spades card room. Why is this?

Best Answer

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

I WAS BARRED THREE TIMES.

Yahoo has a spam chip now so if you move around too much, get booted from tables too much or get invited too much, it will mistake you for spam and bar you from games for 24, 48 and 72 hrs.

You can get a new profile and play until then. NOT NEW ID on same profile, NEW PROFILE.

Don't move from table to table or room to room. Clheck out players rating before you join their table so they won't boot you.

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoogames/...

Click on games, click on A in alphabet and then Abuse. Report your problem.

Or e-mail them: games-e2y@cc.yahoo-inc.com

Asker's Rating:

tyvm for ur help

i could have written her a million...yet i'm no the place close to creative (In writing music a minimum of). I did besides the undeniable fact that make her somewhat action picture with each and all the flaws we've finished so a ways...and wrote her tens of millions of letters and that i think you need to call them poems.