120 IQ
120 IQ asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Can you please rate my Fantasy NBA team?

PG R. Felton

SG K. Bryant

G J. Richardson

SF C. Villanueva

PF B. Diaw

F M. Williams

C B. Haywood

C --empty-- - - - - - - - - -

M. James

L. Hughes

S. Abdur-Rahim

M. Dunleavy

A. Johnson

Favorite Answer

I'll give it 7. You're pretty weak in the post. I don't see you having very many rebounds or blocks. You'll have a lot of points and threes, and decent shooting %s, and you'll probably be somewhere in the middle for assists. It looks like you just forgot you needed to have centers on your team. I'd drop Dunleavy, Johnson, or Abdur-Rahim, and pick up someone from free agents who can rebound and block. Check for E. Dampier. He might be a free agents. Haywood's an alright center but he would be a bench player for me, and he's your only center. That's not good. Maybe you should trade for a better center.

2 1/2 out of 10

trade your whole bench, theyre all bad or old, trade richardson, he's a mediocre player who can only dunk and has low fantasy value, and villanueva who suks now that hes a buck. Go for Redd, Bosh, Arenas, Anthony. Otherwise about a 5.

2 out of 10, the only good players you have are K. Bryant and J. Richardson. And they're only good for points, nothing else.

I'll give it a 9 out of 10

I think it is pretty bad.

Haywood is below average.

Dunleavy is ... I wonder why he is still a starter.

Abdur-Rahim is past his prime.

Williams is hurt.

Its pretty bad. You'll have to keep your eyes open and pickup hot players off the wire.

I would rate it a waste of time. The NBA is thugs in shorts. Volunteer or read a book.