Anonymous

Do Asians love White people as much as it seems?

Favorite Answer

Fact from fiction, truth from diction. I can see the spirit in your question. I see it as not only a cultural general thing but romance also. And I can say I do not know that answer as a certainty. But it is an interesting question that I have had every since college, when the relatives of a Japanese exchange students packed her on a plane and sent her back to Japan because I gave her a bracelet for her birthday and I think they mostaken that I was her b/f or something. And during that same time I had many sales jobs like most other college students and the supers straight out told us(the Hispanics and Blacks)do not even think of approaching or going on a sales call with a potential Asian customer because they will not recieve us or even listen. and some of the writings I have read by Asian going back to WWII, Asians wanted more "Western" looks, dress, manerisms etc, so, if that equates to a love of caucasians I don't know. Then I also wonder when I look about my own community. I have lived in the Bay Area which I would say is very multi ethnic as anyplace there would be. And living here more than 40 years I have only seen 4 Asian/Black(Asian female, Black male)couples in that time(over a 60 mile radius). But I have seen so many Asian female/while male couples I would be rich if I had $5 for everyone I seen. Coincidence? Maybe. But if you caused an explosion putting a match to a can of gass 4 out of 5 times you might have to say gas was explosive based on how consistant it seemed. So if that consistancy of Asian/white union in my community equates to love of white people, I can not say because I am not in their head, but off actions seen one would have to wonder. Then, no one wants to admit in this PC(politically correct)desiring society that one creed of people is favored more than another even when the facts are hard to ignore. But I also know Asians that would do all they can to Avoid being anything like white because they see to many sterotypical Asians that want to much to be like white they dye their hair blonde and would have surgery to to "un Asian" their eyes. One thing I can say based of what I have seen in my life experiance, they are not nearly as Afro-friendly(except many seem to like rap music, why that? Go figure?)

I think you mistake imports from Asia for white love. I know where you are coming from, but the answer is that you need to look less at Asian commerical products and entertainment and actually talk to Asian people. Everyone kisses butt when they are trying to sell something (TV shows are the worst) but the actual people aren't that convinced. Asians don't love white people any more than anyone else. They just love their money and know how to get it from them. Don't mistake flatery for love.

BTW racism sucks, honesty doesn't. I hope your question was honest.

Some Asians are infatuated with Caucasian fair skin tones.

I can see where you would get that, but my answer is no. I am not the stereo-typical Asian who sucks up to white people and wants to be like them.

You mean love as in love relationship? I love anyone who loves me. I don't have much money myself so I don't care whether they are rich or not. And I don't hang much onto tradition, so I never use cultural background as a base to make decision on who I can have relationship with.

But yes, to racist people, I will be "racist" too. You get out of live what you put into it. When you judge me by my skin color, I will judge you by your skin color. It's fair I guess.

Can you clarify your question? What do you mean? Do we love just white people in general? OR Do we want to be with white people? What exactly?

"it seems"? Since when "it seems" like what you said? I don't think we particularly like white people more than other races.

nope...we asians are very open to all and its not a question of racial preference...

no way, you gotta be kidding!!! that is ridiculous!