Does speed or bad driving REALLY kill?

Please, I dont want no crappy answers about speed and bad driving going hand in hand... I'll answer that answer for you, most people (myself included) when driving fast concentrate even HARDER on the road than if you was cruising at 50 I've driven at speeds on the motorway which shall we say greatly... show more Please, I dont want no crappy answers about speed and bad driving going hand in hand...

I'll answer that answer for you, most people (myself included) when driving fast concentrate even HARDER on the road than if you was cruising at 50

I've driven at speeds on the motorway which shall we say greatly exceed the speed limit, but I've never felt I've been driving dangerously or putting other people at risk because my concentration increases with that speed.

Thanks to the guy from a previous q i asked for this, he started the ball rolling.