any experienced tap dancers????

i love 2 tap dance and i have had my current pair of tap shoes for awhile. the toe used 2 b hard, but now r soft. i was wondering which brands u think keep the toe of the shoe the hardest 4 the longest amount of time. right now i have a pair of blochs. thanks 4 all yr help! :)

• Norah
    Favorite Answer

Premiere tap shoes work really well, last long, and have a good sound.

I have used this brand ever since I first started tap, which was many years ago.

Great brand! Other well known brands like Capezio and Bloch are fine, Sodancas last along time. If you are looking for a good online relater, Jays Dancewear is good, along with discount dance and capezio.

I have found that very tap shoe on this page is great, it just is a matter of your preference. Good luck in finding the tap shoes you like!

Source(s): http://www.jaysdancewear.com/tap.html Many years tap

I would definitly recommend Capezio. I have had my old capezios for three years, and they are still in tapping condition. Even though I got a new custom pair this year.

Boy I faucet danced for 15 years and that i would be unable to remember the thank you to do this one. yet after finding on line i found training. i'm hoping they help. inspect the internet internet site too for different faucet strikes! With the load on the L ft, make larger the R foot lower back touching the floor (no wt). Lean rather forward with the proper hand almost touching the floor; the L arm is prolonged lower back overhead, the two palms are consistent with the shoulders. Execute an entire turn R, pivoting on the L in a backward action. (R outdoors turn)

Capizio

I prefer Capizio.

i have had this pair for three years, and the toe is still has hard as the first week i got them. they are awesome and really comfotable!

http://www.dancewearsolutions.com/default.asp?STYL...

capezio