Please help for check gammer
-Meeting with clients in Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Dongguan with managing director & follow up the draft contract.
-Meeting with Hong Kong Trade Development Council arrange Expo. in Shanghai & Chengdu. Follow up booth setup with contractor.
-Represented company to attend the expo., represent to the client the scope of services & the current projects & past projects.
All above will show on the resume piont by piont.
No need whole sentence.
- ?Lv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
If you write this in preparing your resume, that means everything you mentioned above has happened. It is better to use past tense instead of Gerund to present.
- Met clients in Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Dongguan with managing director and followed up the contract drafts.
- Met with Hong Kong Trade Development Council to arrange Expo in both Shanghai and Chengdu.
- Followed up booth setup with contractor.
- Represented company to attend the expo, presenting to clients the scope of our services and well as current and past projects.
- 1 decade ago
first of all, none of them have a noun. WHAT or WHO is meeting with the clients and representing the company to attend the expo? Ok, so I will just assume is you who will be meeting the clients.
I will be meeting the clients in Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Dongguan along with the managing director and to follow up on the draft contract.
I will be meeting with the Hong Kong Trade Development Council to arrange the expo in Shanghai and Chengdu and to follow up on the booth setup with the contractor.
I will represent the company to attend the expo. and present the scope of services and the current and past projects to the clients.
I hope that helps! =)
2006-11-03 06:51:12 補充：
for the last one, if it says "represented" then it shouldnt be presenting, it should be "presented"Source(s): myself...who lives in the US