Please help for check gammer

-Meeting with clients in Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Dongguan with managing director & follow up the draft contract.

-Meeting with Hong Kong Trade Development Council arrange Expo. in Shanghai & Chengdu. Follow up booth setup with contractor.

-Represented company to attend the expo., represent to the client the scope of services & the current projects & past projects.

All above will show on the resume piont by piont.

No need whole sentence.

Rating
  • ?
    Favorite Answer

If you write this in preparing your resume, that means everything you mentioned above has happened. It is better to use past tense instead of Gerund to present.

- Met clients in Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Dongguan with managing director and followed up the contract drafts.

- Met with Hong Kong Trade Development Council to arrange Expo in both Shanghai and Chengdu.

- Followed up booth setup with contractor.

- Represented company to attend the expo, presenting to clients the scope of our services and well as current and past projects.

first of all, none of them have a noun. WHAT or WHO is meeting with the clients and representing the company to attend the expo? Ok, so I will just assume is you who will be meeting the clients.

I will be meeting the clients in Beijing, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Dongguan along with the managing director and to follow up on the draft contract.

I will be meeting with the Hong Kong Trade Development Council to arrange the expo in Shanghai and Chengdu and to follow up on the booth setup with the contractor.

I will represent the company to attend the expo. and present the scope of services and the current and past projects to the clients.

I hope that helps! =)

2006-11-03 06:51:12 補充:

for the last one, if it says "represented" then it shouldnt be presenting, it should be "presented"

Source(s): myself...who lives in the US