? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急~~英文好的幫幫我!修改英文自我介紹

我要應徵同公司的秘書..換單位..現職訓練,請幫我看看以下是否有不當用語或文法錯誤的..感激不盡

Good morning everyone

I’m glad to introduce myself. my name is xxx.

I ‘m working in Customer service center now, take charge of training for new employees & OJT、Project Planning and management.…

During the five years, from Customer Service to trainer, improve me Problem solving, communication ability and interface coordinating gradually. No matter faced with customer or the chief.

I’m always earnest in my work, the boss often commend me for quick reaction, so I believe this experience can help me to be competent for a secretary. I hope I can have the chance to do this job

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

我要應徵同公司的秘書..換單位..現職訓練,請幫我看看以下是否有不當用語或文法錯誤的..感激不盡Good morning everyoneI'm glad to introduce myself.Good morning, everone.Nice to have the chance to introduce my slef.My name is xxx.I'm working in Customer service center now, My name is XXX, working for Customer Service Center.美國公司有些使用call center (客服中心)take charge of training for new employees & OJT、Project Planning and management.… My job duties are to be in charge of new-employee training, project planning and management.job duties - 工作執掌During the five years, from Customer Service to trainer, improve me Problem solving, communication ability and interface coordinating gradually. No matter faced with customer or the chief.This job has improved my skills of problem-solving, communications and coordination abilities while serving for customer service in past 5 years.在過去服務客戶服務部門的這五年來, 這份工作加強了我解決問題 ' 溝通以及部門協調的能力I am always dedicated to solve customers' problems and pursue higher customer satifaction no matter facing what kinds of customers.不管是面對哪種客人, 我總是盡力去解決消費者的問題以及追求高度的消費者滿意度I’m always earnest in my work, the boss often commend me for quick reaction, While working, I always show my responsible attitude and passion, and my supervisor often require my quick reaction.當面對工作時, 我總市表現出我負責任的態度以及工作的熱情而且我的主管經常會要求快速反應.so I believe this experience can help me to be competent for a secretary. I hope I can have the chance to do this jobTherefore, I deeply believe that this work experience can enhance my eligibility for being a secretary.因此我深信這份工作經驗可以加強我身任秘書工作的條件I sincerely hope that I could serve for your company soon.我誠摯地希望我可以立即為貴公司服務.稍微幫妳做了一些修改, 希望妳會滿意 ^ ^Good Luck :pfrom PinKy

Source(s): from PinKy
  • 1 decade ago

I’m glad to introduce myself. my name is xxx.

I ‘m working in Customer service center now, take charge of training "for→ 去調" new employees & OJT、Project Planning and management.…

During "this" five years, from "working in " Customer Service to "being a"trainer, "I have improved my " Problem solving "ability" , communication ability and "interface coordinating我不懂妳這一個是什麼意思?是指待人處世嗎?那要用people skills" gradually. No matter "face" customer"s" or "my" "chief你這邊是指上司嗎?是的話要用supervisor比較好".

I’m always earnest in my work, "my supervisor" often "commends" me for "quick reaction我覺得你說有效率會好一點,動作快不見得好!而且你要說你有沒有做到啊?沒有做到的話,降對你不太好喔!", so I believe this experience can help me to be "a competent secretary". I hope I can have t"a" chance to do this job

感覺你應該是要用口頭說的吧!所以句子能短就短,後面最好謝謝大家聽你說話 → thank you for your time. :) 加油喔!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.