Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

煩請英文文法高手看一下,我的中翻英結構是否完善

大四下學期時,進入一家公關行銷公司工作,著手的企劃個案中,不但充分運用自己在分析規劃方面所長,也將之整合自己在企管系所選修的課程知識,對本人而言,行銷企劃是一件具有相當具有挑戰性的工作。要在事業上有所突,破,得到成果,「創意及執行力」是必備條件。

During my senior year in the university, I had a chance working for a public relationship marketing company. Owning to this job, I not only apply my specialty in my major but also integrate all of the knowledge from Business Administrative. In my view, project planner is an extremely challenging task, and that creativity and execution skills are the two most significant elements.

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

煩請英文文法高手看一下,我的中翻英結構是否完善行銷公關方面我最拿手了 .. let me help you out with the article.大四下學期時,進入一家公關行銷公司工作,著手的企劃個案中,不但充分運用自己在分析規劃方面所長,也將之整合自己在企管系所選修的課程知識,對本人而言,行銷企劃是一件具有相當具有挑戰性的工作。要在事業上有所突破,得到成果,「創意及執行力」是必備條件。========================================During my senior year in the university, I had a chance working for a public relationship marketing company. 修改 - I started to work as a Marketing Assistant (增加職位名稱) for a PR and Marketing company.Owning to this job, I not only apply my specialty in my major but also integrate all of the knowledge from Business Administrative.In this PR and marketing field, I can not only utilize my administrative, management and marketing related skills but also this position seems to fit very well with my academic background, as well as my career interest.我幫妳把專業能力補充多一點In my view, project planner is an extremely challenging task,行銷企劃我是都使用 marketing planningFrom my perspective, marketing planning is a extremely challenging task.and that creativity and execution skills are the two most significant elements. Creative and execution ability are 2 of the most crucial elments for the carrer achievement. 小粉/PinKy @ L.A ♡

Source(s): from PinKy
  • Semester greatly and every where, enter a public relations marketing company work, begin of make the most of an oneself not only bureau chief in the aspects of analyzing programming in the plan individual cases, also the curriculum knowledge that it integrates an oneself to take an elective subject in the business management department, to oneself, marketing is a the piece have to have a challenge rather of work.To have Tu on the business break, get a result, "the creativity and execution" are essential conditions.

Source(s): 語言工具
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.