Does my dog have mange? (pictures)?

Uuummm, I got a dog from my friend. She's a black lab about 2 years old. They weren't taking care of her and she was starving. They were gonna take her to the pound... I've been wondering about these tiny patches of hair that keep falling out. But it's only on her legs. Mainly her back legs. Today I... show more Uuummm, I got a dog from my friend. She's a black lab about 2 years old. They weren't taking care of her and she was starving. They were gonna take her to the pound... I've been wondering about these tiny patches of hair that keep falling out. But it's only on her legs. Mainly her back legs. Today I just noticed a few scab-like things on her feet. Well, my friend /just now/ decides to tell me that Nighque's mom had mange and died from it... -_- I've had Nigh for about 2-3 months now... *sigh* Please tell me that's not what it is. My mum's got enough trouble with money right now already as it is... Oh, and also, Nigh had a small patch of hair missing on her tail since I got her. My friend said she's had that since she was born, but nowe it looks like the hair is growing back. Here's some pics:

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/7343/nigh1il0.jpg
http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/1392/nigh2gt5.jpg
http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/9684/nigh3pc1.jpg
Update: And the last pic:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3865/nigh4ik2.jpg
Update 2: Thanks for the answers. =) I'm glad it only takes a skin scrape to find out what it is. =P I'm gonna take her to get a vet check in December. That's when my mum gets a big check. And I'm also getting my male dog fixed in December. It was supposed to be next month, but the people messed up and now... show more Thanks for the answers. =) I'm glad it only takes a skin scrape to find out what it is. =P I'm gonna take her to get a vet check in December. That's when my mum gets a big check. And I'm also getting my male dog fixed in December. It was supposed to be next month, but the people messed up and now she's getting it in Dec. I'm aslo hoping I can get a job soon. I'm 15, but even the lady at the desk at the vets office (forget what you call 'em) said that she'd been working there since /she/ was 15... Sooo, I dunno...
Update 3: Thanks, all. =) I already knew all about the 3 different types, and not to treat it with motor oil. And I know it can spread to others depending on which one it is. Thanks for all the info, though! ^_^ I really appreciate it. =) I still can't take her to the vet right away. In December I definately will, and... show more Thanks, all. =) I already knew all about the 3 different types, and not to treat it with motor oil. And I know it can spread to others depending on which one it is. Thanks for all the info, though! ^_^ I really appreciate it. =) I still can't take her to the vet right away. In December I definately will, and get her a full exam. I just look at it this way: At least she's a LOT better off now than she was before. Before, her owners didn't feed her much, and she was REALLY skinny and you could easily see her ribs. Her hip bones were starting to poke out too. And they NEVER exercised her. She spent 2 yrs in a 4x6 ft kennel with not much interaction with anyone or anything. Now, she's here with me. She sleeps in her 10x10 ft kennel at night and stays in during the day. I exercise her daily on rollerblades, and feed her a high quality dog food. I also frequently trim and file her nails and clean her ears out very well. I'm also giving her Heartguard to kill any worms she might have. (c)
Update 4: And before you say anything, that /IS/ one way to treat heartworms. It had been 5-6 months when I got her before she had her last Heartguard from her owners. So, hopefully the worms aren't completely fully grown. But she's doing absolutely GREAT! NO problems with the Heartguard or anything, so, yeah, I... show more And before you say anything, that /IS/ one way to treat heartworms. It had been 5-6 months when I got her before she had her last Heartguard from her owners. So, hopefully the worms aren't completely fully grown. But she's doing absolutely GREAT! NO problems with the Heartguard or anything, so, yeah, I think she's a lot better off now. =P I'm just doing what I can for her. Better than her going to the pound and being put to sleep just because she has a big spirit. ^_^