Does anyone have good information on Michael Jackson?

please dont answer if you have nothing good to say. just write a couple sentences and then leave your email address so that i can give you the address in Encino!!!!!!!

who ever has the best answer will get 10 points. or you could talk about how much you love. whoever is the best i will email them and tell them MJ mom address in Encino. i sent them a letter and they responded.

• Favorite Answer

I wish I did but the media only tells us about the bad things! I know he is not living in the USA cause everyone here treated him like crap when he should have been idolized!! I would love to have an address to write to him to let him know that his fans still love and support him!!

♥♥We Love You Michael!!!!♥♥

Well I just found out that he's gay and rapes little boys and probably is going to have another baby soon and is probably going to hang it over a balcany too!!!!!!!!!!!

he was cool guy in till he got plastic surgery now he looks like a woman!!

american woman stay away from me don't go walking around that door dont wanta see ypur face no more!! ha ha ha ha ha ha

michael jackson..omg ...wow ...he's sooooo weird doing all that stuff to little boys he needs to like be put in jail for the rest of his life

Ye. He is still in Bahrain and doesn't like to be bothered.

• ?

there is nothing good to say about that freak

Source(s): truth.com

i know that he got an bahraini passport & nationality.