Does anyone have good information on Michael Jackson?

please dont answer if you have nothing good to say. just write a couple sentences and then leave your email address so that i can give you the address in Encino!!!!!!!

who ever has the best answer will get 10 points. or you could talk about how much you love. whoever is the best i will email them and tell them MJ mom address in Encino. i sent them a letter and they responded.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

I wish I did but the media only tells us about the bad things! I know he is not living in the USA cause everyone here treated him like crap when he should have been idolized!! I would love to have an address to write to him to let him know that his fans still love and support him!!

♥♥We Love You Michael!!!!♥♥

• 1 decade ago

Well I just found out that he's gay and rapes little boys and probably is going to have another baby soon and is probably going to hang it over a balcany too!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

he was cool guy in till he got plastic surgery now he looks like a woman!!

american woman stay away from me don't go walking around that door dont wanta see ypur face no more!! ha ha ha ha ha ha

• 1 decade ago

michael jackson..omg ...wow ...he's sooooo weird doing all that stuff to little boys he needs to like be put in jail for the rest of his life

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Ye. He is still in Bahrain and doesn't like to be bothered.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

there is nothing good to say about that freak

Source(s): truth.com
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i know that he got an bahraini passport & nationality.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.