Burnett's Vanilla Vodka?

What can you tell me about Burnett's vanilla vodka, is it any good? If it is, how do you recomend mixing it~what with?

Favorite Answer

Burnett's flavored vodkas are excellent. Especially for being so cheap! I love their raspberry and cranberry flavored ones.

Vanilla would be could with cola if you like vanilla coke and such. It would also be good with orange juice or orange liquer (tastes like a creamsicle!) or chocoloate liquer like Godiva or coffee liquer like Kahlua.

I personally dont like white russians, but I assume it would be very tasty in one of those.

If it's one you have not mixed with or used before be very careful. Most of the flavor specific vodka's do mot mix well with other flavors. (I found out the hard way, god what a hangover) Try and keep it simple, and go with a SMALL bottle, that way if you do not like it, you didn't waste a lot of money on it. Tend to try a small amount over ice for general taste, and work from there. If it is very rich and sweet, tend to mix into hot drinks, such as coffee, espresso, lattes etc. If it had a mild sweet flavor tend to mix with lighter fruit flavors, such as nectar's, or blended with ice and fresh fruits such as strawberries, banana, or guava. If it has almost no flavor, but a good kick, use it more in mixers (coke, pepsi, dr pepper, 7up, etc). Good luck, happy mixing and if all else fails, look up mixology (bartenders site for newer mixed drinks).

Source(s): roommate bartender

Mixing it with vanilla coke is good. I find flavoured vodkas are very tempermental with their mixes, so I don't like buying them.

Try putting a shot in a java or espresso, give it a nice little kick.

DON'T DRINK! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! DRINKING.