Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

whats the best way and quickest way to remove a wart from a finger?

Favorite Answer

cut it off with a scalpel.

of course you would only do this yourself if you were mental.

go to the docs

The only way which worked for my children who had warts on a finger was a solemn ceremony when, on the night of the full moon, you cut a raw potato in half and rub the raw sides of the potato on the wart/s. Then go into the garden and bury the halves one to the north and one to the south of the house saying "warts, warts go away and never come back as from today". If you do not have a garden you must go to a park to do it. The important thing is to keep serious because it is the belief that makes the warts go away. This really works, promise!!

1. Soak in very hot water every evening for 10 minutes. 2. Immediately after taking them out of the water, rub warts with a pumice stone; not too hard and not too soft 3. Put the wart remover medication on immediately after using the pumice stone. Repeat daily. It might take a few weeks for them to completely disappear but this is the best at-home method. You can go to the dermatologist but freezing on the fingers is quite painful so I prefer the at-home method. Good luck.

The Moles, Warts and Skin Tags Removal Process from here https://tr.im/zn45b is a benefit if you are working with a skin condition that's uncomfortable, such as these are.

Moles, Warts, and Skin Tags Removal is an extremely affordable plan in the event that you in comparison to substitute techniques such as for instance laser therapy that charge a large number of dollars.

The Moles, Warts and Skin Tags Removalprogram teaches you how to deal with common complaints and illnesses with all-natural remedies and it will also teach you about supercharged and nutrient-packed foods that you should add to your everyday usage to get maximum end without maximum calories.

You can buy Bazuka gel from Boots and other pharmacies. This is a kind of acid that coats the wart. It is the only product that worked for me when I had warts on my fingers.

Your GP can also use liquid nitrogen to burn the wart off, but they tend to not want to do this unless they think that the warts are serious or festering. Mine recommended Bazuka gel.

Source(s): GP and personal experience

Cryotherapy.

I used to work with a GP who swore by it! You can buy home kits, but if you can find a doctor to do it, that will be much better. Sometimes it takes more than one treatment, but rarely more than two. It may hurt a bit, but if the wart is really annoying, it will be worth it.

Bear in mind also that the wart will eventually go on its own.

NO LIE -- duct tape!! Look it up online if you don't believe me. :) It worked on the wart on my daughter's toe. I just cut a small piece of the duct tape and put it over the wart, then covered it with a bandaid. Everytime it came off, I put another one on. The wart just slowly disappeared. This was WAY better than having it burnt off, which is painful.

• Krista

Safely & Permanently Remove Moles, Warts and Skin Blemishes

• Clive

A similar but less complicated remedy to Blondie's was effected by my ex.

The warts were rubbed with some bacon rind which was then buried in the garden.

I was so sceptical that I never even noticed when the warts disappeared but they have never returned.

Cut it out with a scalpel...might seem a bit drastic but it works better than any cream or any of the off-the-shelf freezing methods.

Some GPs offer a proper wart freezing clinic - they are good.

ok...if you put a small peice of duct tape on the wart it will go away within a couple of weeks....the duct tape has something on it that irritates the skin which will cause your immune system to attack the source of the irritation which will also make it attack the wart which means your immune system will kill the virus that caused the wart...problem solved :)