todd heap or ben watson?

Todd Heap vs. New Orleans OR Ben Watson vs. Minnesota

ALSO:

which 3 rb's should i start

maurice jones-drew v. philly

leon washington v. cleveland

deuce mcallister v. baltimore

frank gore v. bearzzz

i was thinking of benching gore

THANX!!

Favorite Answer

Todd Heap is always getting consistent production and he scores nearly ever week so you have to start him.

Mcallister and Gore have tough matchups. But I would still start Mcallister because I think the Saints will be able to spread the ball around more and open up some lanes for him. Gore has been great this year, fumbles and all, but the Bears are too good.

Washington has looked good as of late and jones-drew still splits carries with Taylor while Washington only has to worry about Barlow.

Start: Heap, Mcallister, and Washington

The tight end question isn't even a debate, you gotta go with Heap, hes proven himself a consistent scorer in the last couple of seasons and is a favorite target of McNair.

As for the runningbacks go, I would definitely bench maurice jones-drew. Last week he ran for just 10 yards on 8 carries!!! I would definitely not bench Gore, hes a great starting back that has shown that he can put up big numbers even though he goes against a tough bears d, hes going to go into this game showing that he has something to prove and watch him run over the bears d.

Todd Heap

Go with Heap- he has been much more productive than Watson, especially in the end zone.

And I would bench Jones-Drew, because it is very valuable to start running backs who actually start for their team.

Is there even a question? Ben Watson sux

bench gore, 49ers for life, but not this week.

Heap coming off bye, sit Gore against Chicago "D".

the two might have a pair huge weeks after which the performances will drop - for many fantasy vendors - to complicated levels. The projections might properly be deceiving, yet take Heap and - earlier you drop him - then keep him around...possibly you are able to kit a deal jointly as dangling a TE that would desire to draw activity from yet another proprietor final in on dire straits.

Yes, I would say bench Gore out of those, especially if you were already thinking about it.

and I'd go Heap.

bench the fumble machine gore........ especially against the bears. the 9ers hav no chance on offence against the bears defence. and by the way id go with heap

duece and Todd cause all saints have is offence (PS that is y they have high scoring games!!!)wash cause clev is gonna get KILLLLLLLLLEDDDDDDD