Which character is more scary---Jason or Michael Myers?

Favorite Answer

Michael Myers is the creepiest character in almost any horror film. Sure Jason is scary, but Jason got old after a while. Jason's moves are just really predictable after you have seen the first few movies and the movies got really lame. Michael Myers on the other hand walks extremely slow after his enemies, he is there one second, gone the next, his face is blank, no expression and his weapon is one that could easily be found in a kitchen drawer. His footsteps are as if he were a ghost, when he kills people it is not expected, he comes out of nowhere. He is completely silent, never says anything. He does not die easily, neither does Jason, but just when you think Michael is down and out, he slowly flickers a hand or his eyes pop open. The man even went after his own niece in Halloween 5! He's ruthless and doesn't care who they are, he'll even kill his own niece and sister (Halloween Resurrection).

I cannot count how many times i have had nightmares where Michael is slowly pursuing me and when i wake up, his image is right there but then gone, just like he is in the movies.

That is why Halloween never gets old, the killings are scarier, the villain doesn't change but still has that eerie feeling left behind and the music, by all means, make Michael's presence known. When you hear that tune, you know he's coming.

That is why Michael Myers is scarier than Jason.

Michael Myers, the halloween movies are way more realistic. Jason is so ridiculous you just can't take him seriously and be scared anymore. he was scary in Friday the 13th parts 2, 3 and 4, but anything after that is just a joke. He has to kill loads of people to be scary whereas Michael Myaers only killa few and is absolutely terrifying. Have you seen the part in Halloween H20 where Jodi Lynn O'Keefe gets killed? That scared the sh*t outta me!!! Or the bit in Halloween where he's watching Jamie Lee Curtis through the clothes on the washing line, and when he was staring at her down the street and her friend didn't even notice him. It's simple things like that which are scary, not all the gory crap in Friday the 13th movies.

Michael Myers

Michael Myers for sure. You can tell by the movies. The Friday the 13th series got sillier and stupider as the movies progressed like the writers knew that Jason Voorhees was just a joke.

However the Halloween Movies stayed consistant with a simple scary plot with every movie.

I have to go with Myers on this one. Pretty much because he wears that mask with just a totaly blank expression on its face, can't see the eyes and all that. Jason has that quality, too, but because Myers' mask is actually that of a human being, it's a bit more effective. Also, it's kinda chilling to know that if you took that mask off, you'd see a face with that same blank expression on it.

Oh please, these guys are wimpy. Halloween and Friday the 13th series lost its luster after the first film. What made the movies scary the first time was the element of suprise and mystery. Once you know who the killer is, the thrill is gone. For me the scaryist movie will always remain the Exorcist. But, I was a hugh fan of the Hellraiser series. My vote of the one person I would not want to be up against, Jigsaw from Saw. That guy is just sick to make you choose a painful life or a painful death.

Michael Myers, HANDS DOWN! It's funny though, that's a white William Shattner (sp?) mask.

Micheal Jackson

Micheal Myers because he is not predicatable like Jason Vorhees

Jason kills because he was drowned in Crystal Lake. Micheal kills because he is pyschotic and will sneak up on you because he is silent and sneaky

Michel because he goes into the city and since im never leaving the city then I don't have to worry about jason coming for me