In Superman 2..Lois discovers Clark's Identity...in Superman 4 she doesnt know he's superman, WTF?

I don't get it. In superman 2..she discovers his identity,then in superman 4..she doesnt know he's superman at all. Did i miss something???

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Yes the end of S2 when he kissed the knowledge right out of her head. I cheap shot but that is what they do

• aidt
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

initially, it extremely is not merely glasses- it extremely is hair, voice, character, actual posture, etc. it extremely is why Christopher Reeve became so good interior the function- he made them believeably into 2 thoroughly separate human beings. Secondly, there have been circumstances whilst Clark and Superman have been seen mutually on a similar time- employing holograms, robotic copies, or shapeshifters. they might at ultimate merely think of that Clark seems lots like Superman. Thirdly, interior the comics, Lois has familiar that Clark is Superman on account that 1990, and in fact they're married.

• martin
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

He erased her memory at the end of superman 2

• 1 decade ago

He kissed her brains loose in Superman 2.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Superman gave Lois that super kiss and she seemed to have forgotten everything. I am not sure that is what really did it, but I can't think of anything else.

• 1 decade ago

Superman 5 is waiting to reveal HER psychoses.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. At the end of 2 when he gets his powers back, he kisses her and erases her memory.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

At the end of 2 he kissed her and wiped her memory.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

most of the above answers are correct.

itz the kiss and erase short memory at the end of S2.

• 1 decade ago

He probably took advantage of her as well...superman is sneaky and evil like that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.