Is porn bad?

I'm NOT asking if you like it. I'm asking if its bad? Before you answer note that the Nixon Administration had a Presidential SCIENTIFIC investigation to Report on the effects of porn to see if pornography increased violence and the study found that there was no connection. The Reagan Administration... show more I'm NOT asking if you like it. I'm asking if its bad?

Before you answer note that the Nixon Administration had a Presidential SCIENTIFIC investigation to Report on the effects of porn to see if pornography increased violence and the study found that there was no connection. The Reagan Administration had a NON-scientific SURVEY sent out about whether porn could be connected to violence and they it said there was a connection. Science said NO and a Survey said YES.

So is porn bad?
And would you allow your spouse to watch it in your home?
Update: 6 out of 38 said its bad which is about 16%

This might explain why it hasn't been outlawed.

FYI
They've also discoverd a connection between serial killers and being severly sexually repressed.