Business 的問題 (+10分)

hiya, i need to ans this question in my test, but i cant find the ans, can any1 help me?

問題1: Business organisations are entities with many interrelated parts, which can be affected by a variety of factors, namely political, economic, social, technological, legal and ethical. Conduct a PESTLE analysis on a firm or an industry of your choice and explain how your analysis might be useful for the firm or the industry’s future planning.

there are 3 question as well, if u can help, thz

Update:

問題2:

Explain what does it mean when in law a limited company is regarded as a corporate association that has a legal identity in its own right, distinct from its owner. How does this differ with other legal forms of business organisations?

Update 2:

問題3.

Organisational theories are one of the main areas that relate directly to the internal organisation of a business. Critically discuss the three main theories and highlight the role of management under each approach.

Update 3:

問題4.

What are the main functions and role of commercial banks and why may the banks need to be supervised?

1 Answer

Rating
  • L
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Business organisations are entities with many interrelated parts, can be affected by p olitical, economic, social, technological, legal and ethicalvariety of factors.

a PESTLE analysis Conducted on a firm or an industry of your choice and SWOT analysis might useful for the firm or the industry’s future planning.

when in law a limited company is regarded as a corporate association that has a legal identity in its own right, distinct from its owner. How does this differ with other legal forms of business organisations

one of the main areas that relate directly to the internal organisation of a business. Critically discuss the three main theories and highlight the role of management under each approach.

Role of commercial banks and why may the banks need to be supervised , Look up The world commercial bank operation GBP 87 each.

Source(s): Dr Lo live web
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.