Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Rush said Michael Fox of did not take enough medicine. This actually showed how much Rush really cares....?

Just think how much better Rush Limbaugh would be if someone in his life had made sure that Rush did not take TOO MUCH of his medicine...?

Favorite Answer

yea, i jsut read that Michael j fox said in an interview that he was actually over medicated for that commercial Rush Limbaugh needs to find other things to talk about rather than someones illness.

• NeoArt

I deal daily with pain (as a result of torture in the Army). It is so great at times I have considered having my leg amputated; and yet, I would not exchange my pain for what Michael J. Fox is dealing with.

Rush Limbaugh is a Far Right radio talk-show host. What else did you expect him to say? He says the outrageous things the White House and the Neocons that control it want to say but cannot. He later apologized. I think that is something.

I have had friends with different kinds of neuromuscular diseases. They deal with their burden on a day-by-day basis. Sometimes it is horrible, sometimes bad, sometimes better. In no case is the medication a cure. In many cases the meds make them groggy and unable to articulate much.

Never ever laugh at another's pain. We all know about Rush's addictive behaviors and his former (we hope) addiction. That is serious stuff too. And now he has had to deal with deafness (and chochlear implants). I wish him better health and more compassion.

Want a simple question to separate the Neocons from the Progressives? Here it is: it is late at night, your child is awake and crying, do you go hold the child?

Both Michael and Rush are hurting.

I support using those embroyonic stem cells that are going to be thrown away anyway (in vitro fertilization clinics flush 90% of them). And I know that embroyonic stem cells by themselves are not an immediate cure. Why throw away such a tool, however?

Source(s): I was an experimental biologist many years ago.

Rush said it to prove a point that Michael J Fox, in essence embellished the symptoms of the disease in order to better the cause. Basically Rush was upset that Michael would make to disease seem worse in order to get people on his side, where if you take the right amount of medicine, it's some what deal-able. Although, my grandfather died of parkinson's so it's a very serious thing

Rush did not say that. He said Michael Fox may have taken too little or too much of his medication. And, callers verified that this can happen. I know that people with the disease have good days, and they have bad days. Don't dump on Rush, at least he is educating himself about the disease, and is getting people to talk about it. If anything, Michael J. Fox did his job, people are talking about Parkinsons now. Rush is lending a helping hand.

whether it quite is actual that Michael J. Fox went off his meds for the advert, it would not cut back the severity of his ailment or the magnitude of his message. My father suffers from Parkinson's ailment, and inspite of drugs he has concern walking, speaking, and appearing different initiatives. What Michael J. Fox provided replaced into no longer sensationalized in any way; it replaced into the bleak fact of his challenge, a challenge that has effects on a large style of persons international. Stem cellular learn is the main promising desire for an outstanding therapy, and egocentric, self-righteous, pompous bastards like Rush Limbaugh haven't any precise to criticize till they have suffered from it themselves and recognize the misery of residing with the ailment daily. I essentially desire Rush gets a intense case and has to devour his words.

All you liberals are proving Rush's point that the Left Purposely choses victims to portray their points because they think they are infallible and cannot be criticized. The fact is Fox taking extra medication to gain support is flat out wrong. Also Fox doing that to gain support for a misleading Ad is even more wrong. Fox brought this upon himself.

And all of you bashing Rush for his significant back problem and addiction should really think about what your talking about. Bashing one illness in the name of another? We should come to expect this from Hypocrite liberals.

It's true. He didn't take his normal medication before talking. He wanted to show just how badly Parkinson's affects the body. Pretty smart of him if you ask me.

The add with Michael J. Fox was a setup to garner sympathy for democrats in the election and to demonize the republicans. Libs should be ashamed of themselves!

well apparently that individual had no respect for Michael J Fox

i think rush is still on HIS meds...