Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

If I had 10-15 million dollars, would you marry me?

looks average, personality average, mid 30s, filthy rich

Best Answer

No because I'm already married but if I were single...it would have to depend on whether I find u attractive, have a great personality and most of all be compatible with me. If u met these criteria then yes...I would marry u even if u only made average income. Money doesn't buy love and happiness.

lol anyone that answers yes or no is lying they would all consider it for real

i personally would wonder how you are in bed before i answered that question because all the money in the world isn't worth bad sex and an average guy in his mid 30's can be hot if he knows how to roll in the hay :)

sometimes that is why money is not the issue but i would hope money wasn't what drives who you are its a benefit but there is more to you i am sure

If I had been single and never been married - I probably wouldn't hesitate to say yes because I wouldn't be able to appreciate what your question means. But as a happily married woman of 5 years, I've come to realize I wouldn't trade my beautiful marriage and partnership for any amount of money in the world.

You would have a wonderful kind and considerate personality. You would have to care about other people in the world, in human nature. You would have to be a genuinely happy and sincere person who cared about yourself, your family and your friends. You would treat people with respect and expect nothing less in return. You would know how to have fun, even with simple things like blowing bubbles with a child. You would be able to show your emotions (I think that is hot in a man) and not afraid to share them with others. The money would just be a great bonus!

If this is a dream I think you could do better than 10-15 million ... Come on ... Ive got 27 million .. anyone wanna get married ??

can we discuss it over dinner? lol :) (joke)

you sound like a bit of a catch!

*also- not all rich ppl are 'snobs'- a lot of them are very down to earth and normal, they just want to have a good time like everyone else

in a more serious realistic way- of course personality/compatibility/love is the key. Otherwise it would be an empty marriage

What's the catch. If you are filthy rich,why haven't you snagged a gold digger yet? Marrying you wouldn't guarantee me any of your fortune.

Would we have time to date first?

im not about money, if i wouldn't love you i wouldnt marry you. if i wouldnt feel that u r the one for me i wouldnt marry you. so u can have all money u can have in this world but if u not the only one then i wont marry you. but i believe there is a lot of girls that would do it even for 1 million :-)even if u would be the ugliest creature in this world...

No, I am already happily married. I am a picky woman, so even though you had money, you would have to have a lot more than that.