Eca asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

What is your favorite type of tv show?

Favorite Answer

Crime-Forensic Files

Funny soaps or sitcoms like freinds and two and a half men becouse at the end of a stressfulll day, arguing with guys and breaking up with mates you need to find something to laugh with or at least about. Sometimes realitly is thrilling but it depends on how many hearts ive broken in the day.

THey should bring back Married with Children, In Living Color, The Jeffersons, The Monkeys, A-team, Airwolf, Knight Rider, Sanford and Son, Mork and Mindy, Taxi,Cheers,NightCourt,MASH, Inspector Gadget, The Smurfs, The Bionic Man, The Hulk, and many more awesome shows. There is nothing to watch anymore except CSI crap. Now all they can come out with is Ugly Betty! WTF! SAD!

• GiGi

I used to watch A&E Biography, they hardly ever have it anymore (I think it's pay now) still watch it, crime-forensics, NO sitcoms, some reality for kicks (not much), specials, 20/20, Dateline, that sort of TV

OH YEAH! LAW & ORDER, the original. I think I've seen every one, AT LEAST twice.

Comedy's- Girlfriends, Martin, Sanford and Son,

I like the sitcoms best, or anything funny. I absolutely hate all the gorey and gross crime dramas on these days. How many ways can they make dead bodies interesting?

I love the kind that keep you on the edge of your seat - 24, and my new favorite is Jericho

Really compelling drama, namely Lost, Heroes and Battlestar Galactica. I guess you could call that "drama with sci-fi elements".

i love drama like law and order bones cold case anything that is about true store and murder and solving the murders in another words crime and forensic

i luv tons of stuff.here r mi categories

drama: ER, LOST and sometimes i watch the nine

comedy: friends, everybody loves raymond and sometimes family guy

talent shows: american idol!! and sometimes america's got talent